Monday, September 15, 2014

Cover Girl! Jewelry Artist Magazine!

Yes, I am beyond happy to say "I'm a cover girl!"

The amazing staff at Jewelry Artist Magazine has been so fantastic and supportive, and I thank them all for including me in so many cool publications.

The cover story is a tutorial on how to make Plexiglas and silver rings.


Behold, my first, and I hope not last, cover...



If you have been considering a subscription to Jewelry Artist Magazine, then I must admit now is the time, because I will also be contributing a regular column. This is going to be dedicated to incorporating different materials into jewelry, and how to combine alternative materials with metal.

In the meantime, if you want a cool, fun tutorial, check out this link, my most recent post on The Jewelry Making Daily:

http://www.jewelrymakingdaily.com/blogs/daily/archive/2014/09/03/make-riveted-bead-stack-rings-to-show-off-your-favorite-gemstone-or-glass-beads.aspx

Now, it's time to get off of the computer, and hit the studio! Thanks for reading. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment